, ,

They see me haulin'

Friday, March 07, 2014

I took a trip to Priceline today and as usual Rimmel had a sale, I snapped up some bargains. I believe the sale ends this weekend, if you spend $20 or more on any Rimmel products you receive one of two free gift boxes valued at $41.85. I repurchased the Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Silky Beige, which I swear by. I also purchased for the first time a rimmel Finishing Touch Nail Enamel Top coat which is in Glitter (one massive trend this season). I also purchased the Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Bronze, I have never used this before and it may be too dark (the lighter one is always sold out in my store and online) but I hope it will be great for contouring as it's not glittery like my Australis bronzer.

I am super excited for my gift box! I chose the gift box which included the Rimmel Scandaleyes, Rimmel Apocolips and a Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Enamel. The other box contained an eyeshadow, lipstick and scandaleyes from Rimmel. Unfortunately you cannot swap the colours, which is understandable, and in my store they only had the gift box containing green eyeshadow and a nude lipstick which isn't something I would of gotten much use from so I picked the other box.













The most exciting thing I found today is the Revlon Parfumerie Nail Enamels! Scented nail polish isn't a new concept. Fragranced enamel has been around for years, although Revlon have released their second attempt at the smelly must have. Revlon have a simple line of basic scented polish on shelves now, although their new Parfumerie range is adorable with a great colour selection. You can choose from fragrances such as China Flower, Apricot Nectar and Fresh Linen. Click here for the full range.



After much deliberation I chose *drum roll




A vivid orange in the smell Orange Blossom which is on trend for Spring, although it's coming into autumn here in Australia I love rocking bright nails all year 'round.



A much more low key Orange, although still vibrant once applied, is Apricot Nectar. If you want to rock orange but you're not as bold as I am maybe give this a whirl to ease your nails into it. I love this colour personally as an on trend Autumn colour,  although I think pastels have it in the bag.

I have accented my ring finger using the Rimmel Glitter Top Coat


The smell of Powder Puff reminds me of my grandma's powder foundation, well named. It's subtle and feminine with a lot of fine glitter. I cannot wait to rock this on the weekend.


Let me know if you would like a review on any of these products. 

xo Jocelyn

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

RSS Feed