, , , ,

Online Stores to Check Out!

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I don't have a huge array of beauty and fashion shopping options where I live so I do a fair bit of online shopping. A few I have been loving lately.


(source)

Desire Clothing UK

Recommended by Helen Melon Lady. They have an array of cute and quirky womens clothing, accessories and shoes ranging from $15 - $70. They're UK based but postage is reasonable to Australia (last order $15 on a $130 purchase).

Cotton On

An Australian store where I buy most of my basics, and a lot of seasonal clothes. I tend to buy cheaper clothes because my fashion sense changes so rapidly and I get bored with clothes easily.. I'm a horrible person I know.

ebay

Don't forget ebay and the plethora of bargains to be found. Although I can't always buy a lot of the Asian clothing I like because, well.. boobage issues, I can still update my wardrobe with pretty much anything I can think of. I get a lot of my film/photography and DIY equipment from there too. Check out my Spring Inspiration Collection (each photo has a link to the item). 

I may or may not have a Crush Cosmetics Haul video uploaded.. it's an Australian site where you are able to purchase hard to find cult favourite cosmetics Australian beauties are in need of. Purchase brands such as Sleek, NYX, Sugar Pill, Too Faced, Lime Crime, Jordana and more. They don't have a huge range from every brand but they're working on it. Price wise it is Australia and we are paying for the fact we're a million miles from the US/Europe so it's expected we pay more than they do, although I don't think they're over-priced (same prices as Target/Kmart).

MUA Makeup Up Academy

MUA are a UK brand that supply decent quality products for super cheap prices, their £1 lipsticks are my favourite from this brand. They post worldwide, their postal times vary as I have had orders range from two-eight weeks - it just depends. If you're just starting out in makeup or want budget friendly products which do a some-what decent job than I recommend these for sure. A few of their products have ended up on my favourites lists lately.

xo Jocelyn

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Do not inform me of $1 lipsticks when I am depressed enough to actually submit to my consumerist nature! Damn you! Hahaha. Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

RSS Feed