, , ,

24th December 2014

Wednesday, December 24, 2014





As the year is coming to a close, today we are finalising our Christmas day menus and making sure all the presents are bought and wrapped. Retail workers are run off their feet delivering and packing tomorrows last minute gifts. Santa Claus will arrive tonight!
Vlogmas also comes to an end today, even though I had to have a 5 day break midway I still very much enjoyed sharing snippets of my daily activities with you all. Watch it here Vlogmas 2014

December is a time to reflect on the year we have had, and to plan for the year to come. Be Merry, overeat and drink (responsibly). I have compiled a Spotify playlist for your festivities, I sure will be enjoying this tomorrow as we open gifts, bake, cook, drink, and eat.

Christmas Playlist on Spotify


xo Jocelyn

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love that I'm doing something mental in every picture here, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have maybe two pictures of you looking like a normal person haha bearded cotton ball man makes me laugh every time 😜

      Delete

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

RSS Feed