, , ,

Happy New Years!

Thursday, January 01, 2015



Happy New Years from JP Beauty HQ. This year has flown by quickly, I feel as though very little has been achieved personally, but as I think back I realise I have started a blog and YouTube channel! I have made friends, said goodbye to friends, lost loved ones, shared laughs with the people I love and traveled, I have completed an MUA course and started my degree! Also, I suppose you could say I have begun my quarter life crisis (slightly early) and I am very happy and excited to see what 2015 will bring.

With determination and positive thinking we can achieve as much as we set out to do, remember we all have the same hours in a day as Beyonce does. #flawless

I have a couple of life changes I will implement in 2015, I hate to use the word 'resolution'.

1. Live elsewhere, I have my heart set on two cities and I will be living in one of them by 2016
2. Health, in general make better choices
3. Save the dollaz $$

Very simple. basic. Not aiming too high, we all know we mostly forget our 'resolutions' by the 5th anyway.

Let me know in the comments, or on Twitter (@joc_patricia) what some of your New Years goals are.

xo Jocelyn

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts

RSS Feed